Write For Us
The .NET Curry team would like to thank you for showing your interest in writing articles for us. Writing about the technology you know and understand makes you a better software engineer. Your article will be read
by thousands of similar developers like you, who would give you valuable feedback on the same.
To make sure,
that we are consistent in maintaining the quality of content we publish, there are a few guidelines that
we would request you to read.
As an author, kindly read the following guidelines. These guidelines have to be adhered to, in all cases:
1. The contents of the article needs to be your original work. The content should be minimum 400 words. It should not be taken from somewhere else. In case you are adding some source code that has been
posted by others, kindly mention the name/source clearly and take permissions where needed. Plagiarism in any form is not permitted.
2. All articles needs to be published in a word document at writeforus[attherate]dotnetcurry.com (replace [attherate] with @). Kindly add an Abstract and Conclusion to the article.
3. The language of the articles need to be simple and free of gramatical and other errors. If you are good at a certain Microsoft technology, but would like some assistance
in writing and editing your stuff, kindly contact suprotimagarwal[attherate]dotnetcurry.com directly.
4. Include all the code, tables, figures, screen shots etc along with the article. Place the images at the appropriate positions in the word document. We would appreciate if you could
send us the images seperately along with the word document.
5. Mention your name, email address and a short description about yourself in the Article. This will help us give you credit for your piece of work.
6. Please do not post the same article at different websites without our consent. Once you submit an article to us, dotnetcurry.com owes the copyright to it. If in case, you have a blog of your own and want to publish it
over there, kindly drop in a mail to us and we can discuss the matter.
What happens after we have received an article?
Once you have submitted an article, we will review your article, checking the content for accuracy. This process can take 1-3 days. Once the editorial process is complete,
we will publish your article on our website.
Where do I send my article?
You can mail us your piece of stuff at writeforus[attherate]dotnetcurry.com.